Sugar Land Municipal Court
All courtroom appearance through April 9 are being reset to a later date.
All Jury Trials through May 8 are being reset to a later date.
Beginning April 14 court appearances will be made by video conferencing.
Please call the court if you have not received your new reset date or if you have not received your video conferencing instruction letter.
The Sugar Land Municipal Court handles cases involving Class C misdemeanors. Generally, such cases are punishable by fine only.
The law is constantly changing and there may be times when the information on this web site will not be current. This information is provided for general informational purposes only; it is not intended as legal advise; it is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject; and it is not a substitute for advice from an attorney.
For the safety of our citizens and employees:
If you are experiencing any upper respiratory symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please contact us - an appearance may not be required.
- Call the court at (281) 275-2560 for alternative options;
- Visit our website at www.sugarlandtx.gov/municipalcourt to see if a court appearance is necessary
- Email your request for reset/motion to continue to email@example.com.
Para el bienestar de nuestos ciudadanos y empleados:
Si usted tiene sintomas respiratoria superiores (tos, fiebre, falta de aliento), por favor contactenos - puede ser que su apariencia en la corte no sea requerido.
- Llame la corte a (281) 275-2560 para opciones alternativas;
- Visite nuestra página web www.sugarlandtx.gov/municipalcourt para ver si su apariencia en corte es necesario;
- Envíenos correo electrónico con su solicitud para restablecer su fecha de corte/moción de continuidad a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation
- Regular Court Business Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Arraignments: Held Tuesday through Friday starting at 9 a.m. (check-in by 8:30 a.m.)
Jury service information including qualifications and exemptions.
Payments to the Court and driving safety course requests can be made online.
Deferred Disposition (Probation)
Eligibility and procedures to request a deferred disposition.
Driving Safety Course
Eligibility and procedure to request a driving safety course.
An overview of options to take care of a ticket.
Did you receive a ticket from a Sugar Land police officer?
Watch this short video and learn more about the options available to you.