Membership & Policies
2021 Annual Membership Fees
Registration is required for all classes. Sugar Land residents can register on the first business Monday of each month and nonresidents can register on the second business Monday. Registration begins at 8 a.m. You may also register by calling 281–275–2893 after 10 a.m. each day or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees are due at time of registration.
- Trips that do not meet a minimum number of participants two weeks prior to the trip date will be canceled.
- Overnight trips that do not meet minimum number of participants one month prior to the trip date will be canceled.
A request for refund due to customer cancellation must be made to the Parks and Recreation Department in writing or in person, seven calendar days prior to trips to receive a refund.
Individuals requesting refunds who meet the above criteria will receive a full refund minus any non-recoverable costs. However, requests that do not meet the above requirements that are a result of an unforeseen medical situation may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Parks & Recreation Director or his/her designee.
Code of Conduct
The T.E. Harman Center’s Code of Conduct applies to all persons participating in any Parks & Recreation programs. The Recreation Manager may change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice, and such changes shall become effective upon posting at T.E. Harman Center.
Unacceptable/Prohibited Behavior Includes:
- Any form of insubordination
- Failure to confirm to City rules
- Use of profanity, vulgar language or obscene gestures
- Defacing/damaging City property or the property of others
- Engaging in inappropriate physical or verbal contact
- Running, pushing, shoving, littering or throwing objects (unless part of a supervised activity)
- Producing loud, rude or unnecessary noises
- Involvement with drugs, alcohol or illegal weapons on City property
- All illegal acts, including but not limited to disorderly conduct, discrimination of any kind, theft, soliciting, physical or verbal fighting, and sexual harassment
For More Information
Please email us or call us at 281-275-2893.