*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE ***
ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM HAS CHANGED
For security enhancement purposes, the online payment website was upgraded over the weekend of 09/25/2015. The new version has a new look and feel.
A new system feature allows you to make a one-time payment without registering a login name. However, if you are a previously registered user and wish to continue using your existing account, you will be required to re-register. To re-register:
1. Access the payment site as usual.
2. Click on Login in the top right hand corner.
3. Enter your account number and password.
4. A popup message will display. Review the message, and click 'OK'.
5. A page will display for you to re-enter personal information, including creation of a new password (required).
Following re-registration, you will login using your email address rather than your utility account number.
*** Please note- if you are currently enrolled in "Auto Pay" (Automatic Monthly Credit Card Payments), your automatic payments will continue with no immediate action required on your part.