Fitting a Helmet:
- Place it on your head without fastening the straps
- There should be a two-fingers width between your eyebrows and helmet
- There should be little movement when you shake your head from side to side
- You will want to start out with the smallest size– you may have to try on different sizes and brands of helmets until you find one that fits
Adjusting Your Helmet:
- The side straps should come to a point just below your ears forming a “Y” shape
- When your mouth is closed, there should be about half an inch between the chin strap and your chin "