Update Contact Information

It is your responsibility to keep the Court informed about any changes in address and other contact information.  Don't miss important information about your case, if the Court cannot contact you.  Delays in having mail forwarded could also cause problems with your case.  

To update your contact information the Court must have your permission. It is a simple and easy process.  All you have to do is complete the Contact Update Form and submit it to the Court.  The form can be completed at the court lobby windows; it can be faxed; or emailed to the court.  

You may use this form to change information on your case, such as, your address and/or phone number.  You may also use this form if there is a problem with the spelling of your name.  The form must have a citation or case number.  It must be signed and dated.