What is the City of Sugar Land doing?
WHAT IS THE CITY OF SUGAR LAND DOING?
- Dr. Joe Anzaldua, Sugar Land’s public health authority, continues to work closely with local, state and Federal health officials responding to the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19.
- The city has created this webpage to provide information resources for citizens. The authoritative resources for official information continue to be local health departments, the Texas Department of State Health Services and the Centers for Disease Control. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Sugar Land’s public health authority and emergency management professionals participate in briefings with the state to ensure we have the latest information.
- We have activated our Emergency Operations Center, and we’re currently at an elevated readiness level. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The city is updating and reviewing emergency management protocols to ensure continuity of operations. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Update: March 2, 2021
- Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent (Effective March 10, 2021)
- Executive Order No. GA-34
All residents are encouraged to continue to take precautions and get vaccinated when eligible.
Emergency Notification System
Sign up and ensure you receive urgent community alerts from the City of Sugar Land.
Emergency Preparedness Guide
A comprehensive guide on what to do before, during, and after an emergency situation.
Infographic - Preventing the Spread
Downloadable informational flyer on steps to take to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.