Bulky waste service is provided on a flexible on-call basis.
- The service allows residents to schedule 12 bulky waste collections per year by contacting Republic Services Customer Service at 713-726-7307 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The City offers 3 additional bulky waste collections following the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's holidays at no additional cost.
- Additional bulky waste collections are available for a fee. Fees must be paid prior to scheduling the service.
- Set bulky items out by 7 a.m. on collection day but no earlier than 6 p.m. the evening before.
- Residents may place up to five cubic yards of bulky waste out for collection on their bulky waste service day.
- Bulky items should be set out at the curb at least four feet from other objects.
- Do not place items in garbage carts for bulky waste collection. Items should be placed directly at the curb.
Residents also have access to free landfill drop-offs at Blue Ridge Landfill - 2200 FM 521 Road, Fresno, Texas
The landfill accepts household solid waste items from 4 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 5:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Saturday.
- Residents are allowed one free visit a month to dispose of up to 3 cubic yards
- Visitors are required to provide a valid driver's license and utility bill upon entry
- All visitors will be required to wear a hard hat and safety vest