Installation of a new waterline will take place in various areas of the Covington Woods subdivision starting Monday, September 11. Waterline replacement work in each area is expected to last approximately 2-3 weeks. The areas are as follows:
- Hitherfield Dr.
- Hollybush Dr.
- Fawnbrake Dr.
- Installation: The method used for the waterline installation will require pot holes to be dug in mostly every yard for each service reconnection.
- Water Shut Offs: Water shut offs will be necessary. A 24-hour notice will be provided to affected residents before any water shut off. The scheduled shut offs will begin at 9 a.m. Water will be turned back on as soon as work is complete.
- Service Line Switch: Once the new waterline is installed, home service lines will be switched over to the new waterline. This process will also require water shut offs and will take about 30 minutes. Homeowners will be notified on the same day this switch occurs.
- Driveways: All driveways will remain open and accessible to residents throughout the project.
- Landscaping: Once the project is complete, any landscaping affected by the project will be restored.
This infrastructure improvement project is necessary to ensure the long-term reliability and quality of our water supply. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this essential project.
Area residents are asked to be mindful of work crews. For real-time traffic conditions around this area, visit its.sugarlandtx.gov.
Project Manager: Paola DeLaTorre [email@example.com]
Construction Inspector: Donald Garcia [firstname.lastname@example.org]