Why can’t I get water service?

A license is required to operate a rental property in the City of Sugar Land. Contact your landlord and inquire if a rental license has been obtained for the property. A license application must be submitted prior to a tenant obtaining water service.

Show All Answers

1. Why can’t I get water service?
2. What should I do if my landlord refuses to make repairs in a timely manner?
3. I think I have mold. What can the City do?
4. My landlord isn’t honoring his/her lease. Is this something the City can enforce?