What do I do if my cart has been damaged or is missing?

This information is only for residents of Greatwood. All other Sugar Land residents can contact Republic Services at 713-726-7307.

Garbage Carts

Please note that Best Trash does not provide garbage carts. Residents should either place bagged garbage into a personal cart or place garbage in a bag at the curb for collection. 

Recycle Carts

Contact Best Trash at 281-313-2378 and notify them of the damaged or missing recycling cart. The recycling cart will be repaired or replaced if it is stolen or damaged beyond repair by any reason other than the customer's own neglect or misuse.

Show All Answers

1. When are my collection days?
2. How do I report a missed service?
3. Is household hazardous waste (HHW) and electronics collection available?
4. Where am I supposed to store the carts?
5. What do I do if my cart has been damaged or is missing?
6. Do I need to bag my garbage and recycling?
7. How will large items be collected such as furniture and appliances?
8. Can I get an additional recycling cart?