Water Bill Payment Options
Automatic Bank Draft
A convenient way to pay your water bill each month is to sign up for Automatic Bank Drafting. There is no cost to you, and your payment will be automatically drafted on the Friday before the due date each month. You will still receive your monthly bill so you can monitor your water usage.
- To apply: print and complete the application form, or contact a customer service representative at 281-275-2750 for more information.
- To cancel: print and complete the cancellation form, or contact a customer service representative at 281-275-2750 for more information.
A convenient way to pay your water bill each month is to sign up for Automatic Credit Card Payments. There is no cost to you, and your payment will be automatically drafted on the due date each month. You will still receive your monthly bill so you can monitor your water usage.
- To enroll: please login to your account, and click on Auto Pay to add credit card information.
Online Water Payments
A simple, convenient, and secure way of viewing and paying water and wastewater bills online. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. To access this service, your browser must support 128-bit encryption.
Online Payment Options
Required Browsers: Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox 3, Chrome 10+, Safari 5. Difficulties may arise from using other browsers.
Pay By Phone: The Treasury's automated phone system provide utility account information and accepts credit card payments. Call 281-275-2750 and enter your utility account number.
Mail Payment to:
City of Sugar Land
P.O. Box 5029
Sugar Land, TX 77487-5029
Pay in Person at City Hall Drop Box
Sugar Land City Hall is located at:
2700 Town Center Blvd. N.
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding City holidays.
Payment drop boxes are located in the parking lot of these seven city facilities, located throughout the city.
Want to receive your water bill electronically?
It is an easy and convenient way to receive your water bill each month. Simply click the link and complete the e-Bill sign up form. Sign up for e-Billing
Looking to save money?
Water conservation is an easy way to save money. A few small changes can lead to a possible savings on the wastewater portion of your bill. Visit the water savings tips page for more details.
How is your wastewater cap calculated?
For residential customers, wastewater volume charges for April through the following March are based on the lesser of:
- average monthly water usage as billed in the most recent February and March months
- twelve thousand gallons
If you have any questions, contact 281-275-2750.
Utility Assistance Program
The City has a Utility Assistance Program that is distributed through Fort Bend Social Services. To learn more about possible assistance, email or you can call 281-403-8050 or 281-238-3502.
Do you use your bank's pay service?
If you use your bank's bill pay service, please note:
- Some banks actually print out a check and then mail it to our office
- We strongly suggest that you allow sufficient time for your bank's check process and mailing, in order for the check to reach our offices and avoid a late fee.
- When setting up this service, the information provided should include both the customer number and account number.
You can also pay with a credit card, online and over the phone, and pay no fee. All payment options are available below.