My Neighborhood

Access trash pick-up dates, mosquito spray schedules, city representatives, and police beat information, as well as local parks, city facilities and Capital Improvement Projects within one mile of the entered address.

Am I a resident of the City of Sugar Land?

Having a Sugar Land address doesn’t mean a home or apartment is within our Corporate city limits. In some cases, many areas outside the City limits have Sugar Land addresses simply because their mail is delivered from a Post Office within Sugar Land. This map delineates the official City limits of the City of Sugar Land.

An easy way to determine your residency status is your water bill, tax statement or the law enforcement agency that responds to calls for service.

For Sugar Land residents

  • Water bills are paid to the City of Sugar Land
  • The Sugar Land Police Department responds to your calls for service.


  • Water bills are paid to a municipal utility district
  • The Fort Bend County Sherriff’s Office responds to calls for service in unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County. 

Enter your address below to access My Neighborhood.

If unable to enter your address below, try the alternate website for My Neighborhood.